Full Predicative Evaluation
To inquire about the patient's requests,
his personal and family history as well as current treatments.
To present the
According to what has already been described to have an early assessment of the risks ahead.
Determination of bio-logical age, cellular intoxication levels,
State of each organ.
Organ by organ
Biochemically (entrusted to an analysis laboratory).
On the biophysical level with research
of over-loads and deficiencies.
The analysis of the results obtained by each examination leads to a current
state play and
the risks to come. Therapy is then offered.
Evaluation of your energy levels - "Life is Energy" - This notion is fundamental
for the early detection of a pathology.
Five steps of the Predictive Evaluation
· Energy capital, known as "ancestral energy" in traditional Chinese medicine.
This is one of the factors of longevity.
· Distribution of this energy organ by organ. An organ poorly supplied with energy
will gradually have a disturbed functioning.
All serious pathology begins with energy disturbances.
· Availability of energy in cells. One can have a high energy potential
that may not be able to without serving.
· Recycling of this energy.A person who does not renew their energy well
will age faster and feel tired.
· The energy fields of the whole body reveal the connection between the functional state
of the organs and the mental state of the individual.